Well done Pompey!!!

General chat room. Pompey related or not, but PLEASE keep it reasonably clean.

Moderators: Kingofstar, Chris_in_LA, lakespfc, Admin, General Mods

Macedonian_pompey
Billy The Boot Boy

Well done Pompey!!!

Post by Macedonian_pompey »

I'm proud of Portsmouth Football Club. I haven't post here for years, i don't have much time really i have started my career as a programmer 2 years ago. But i can assure you, that i have watched every single highlights at youtube from every single game that Pompey played this season. Great job from the lads, from Paul Cook, great run at the end of the season which brings us a League two title. After 4 long years Pompey will move from league two, and next year it will be really challenging, but with a couple of good transfers i think this squad will be really good.

My dream is still that one day i can come to England and to Fratton Park to watch one Pompey game, everytime the place is rocking! :thumb

P.S. As i mentioned earlier, i don't have very much free time lately, but i have read about some guy called Eisner, who is interested in taking over Pompey. Can someone tell me how the thing are going?

PUP
"You can break many things, but you can't break our spirit"-Avram Grant POMPEY LEGEND

You dont have to be mad to support pompey......but it helps
RubiconCSL
Site Admin
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 67 times

Re: Well done Pompey!!!

Post by RubiconCSL »

Morning MP - long time. Good to hear you are still around and not forgotten us :)

I think you'll find plenty about the Eisner offer on here in other threads, plus ALL over the internet. It seems to have split the fans a bit, but looks like the Yes vote is probably going to get us a new owner.
Like many, trust few and always paddle you own canoe.
Macedonian_pompey
Billy The Boot Boy

Re: Well done Pompey!!!

Post by Macedonian_pompey »

RubiconCSL wrote:Morning MP - long time. Good to hear you are still around and not forgotten us :)

I think you'll find plenty about the Eisner offer on here in other threads, plus ALL over the internet. It seems to have split the fans a bit, but looks like the Yes vote is probably going to get us a new owner.
In your opinion is Eisner a better option than our current "owner"? I mean, does he have a more financial power, and is he ready to invest into Portsmouth so the club can become more stable on financial terms?
"You can break many things, but you can't break our spirit"-Avram Grant POMPEY LEGEND

You dont have to be mad to support pompey......but it helps